Stafford Lowe, former managing director and head of human resources and recruitment at real-time fixed income pricing vendor Benchmark Solutions—which went out of business last month—has launched Castle Lowe, an advisory firm providing executive search and HR consulting services to vendors and firms in need of quantitative analysts to support the build-out of “next-generation” data processing technologies, such as predictive analytics.
Castle Lowe aims to serve established vendors or broker-deal
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp