Listen to the archived webcast discussion here.
With market data latency at all-time lows and the cost of further incremental improvements getting higher and higher, firms have turned their focus from reducing absolute latency to reducing the variability of latency, according to panelists at a recent Latency webcast hosted by Inside Market Data.
“The predictability or unpredictability of latency is often [our clients’] top problem, and while everybody wants to cut latency, cutting latency withou
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership