Customer experience management firm Clarabridge is partnering with social media monitoring and analytics tools provider BrandWatch to enable investment banks and other users of its analytics engine to extract sentiment data from social networking sites about companies’ brands, which can then be used to inform investment decisions in those companies.
In the past week, Clarabridge has integrated BrandWatch into version 6.0 of the Clarabridge Intelligence Platform, which includes the vendor’s Natur
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won