Credit Suisse has begun using loan price data from Markit as an input to the calculation of its Leveraged Loan Index series and sub-indexes, officials say.
Under the terms of the deal, which was agreed in the first quarter of this year after beginning talks around six months ago, Markit allows the bank to access its universe of evaluated loan prices—created using prices from more than 60 dealers making markets in loans—specifically to create the indexes, which the bank’s clients use to benchmark
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership