Dan Norcross is preparing for a fashion show that will launch his new company. But for the veteran of eSoftBank, TransactTools, NYSE Technologies and Correlix, the startup isn’t about trading technologies. Instead, New York-based Beyler & Türk, where Norcross serves as chief executive, is a company selling bespoke-tailored dress and casual shirts online.
Norcross came to the new venture by chance: In 2009, while still at NYSE Technologies, he began studying for an MBA, with the aim of advancing
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act