CME Group has begun making historical execution-related statistics available for equity index futures via its DataMine historical data product, to provide traders and those running automated trading strategies with the ability to optimize execution strategies based on analysis of execution performance on the exchange.
The Equity Execution Statistics -- such as average rate of execution, fill percentage, market depth and width, slippage versus the top and mid-market price, and order quantity -- w
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp