NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of NYSE Euronext, will this month migrate its Arca BBO and Arca Trade data products to new Arca XDP BBO and Arca XDP Trades products, which use the vendor's Exchange Data Publisher (XDP) market data distribution platform for disseminating price and order data, and which will become the standard market data feed format for all NYSE, NYSE MKT and NYSE Arca data services, giving clients a single framework of message types, formats and delivery mechanis
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers