In the wake of the April 23 Hash Crash, which saw markets plummet after hackers posted fake tweets on the Associated Press’ Twitter feed, interest in social media as a new source of market data remains “cautious,” according a survey by New York-based tick database and complex event processing engine provider OneMarketData.
The survey, which probed the attitudes of professionals in technical and analytical roles across OneMarketData’s client base of hedge funds, quantitative proprietary trading f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II