Market data and trading infrastructure services provider MarketPrizm has established a point of presence at the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing's (HKEx) Hosting Data Center (HDC) in the Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate region of Hong Kong to provide clients with managed co-location services including access to low latency market data from the exchange.
The installation, which MarketPrizm calls a "mutualized co-location environment", will allow the vendor to provide access to HKEx's recently laun
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming