Capitola, CA-based stock prediction provider PredictWallStreet has added real-time stock and index quote data from Interactive Data to its forecasts of stock and index movements, which it calculates via daily polls of its online community of thousands of traders and investors, enabling the vendor to deliver its trader sentiment close to real-time so subscribers can make more informed intraday trading decisions.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders