Based in the Denver, Colorado area, Honoré will advise companies on sales, product and channel and partnership strategies, entering new markets, potential M&A activity, and relations with industry analysts, and will undertake gap and competitive analysis and reviews of collateral and company messaging.
"I would look at myself as an outsourced or temporary head of business strategy or head of business development.... I'm taking everything I've learned from helping grow Aite, and from growing the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II