BATS unveiled the new products─BATS Investor Pro and BATS Investor RT, based on Interactive Data's Market-Q and LiveCharts products, respectively─today, Nov. 1.
Investor RT costs $24.95 per month, and is aimed at active retail traders that want affordable data with sophisticated charting analytics and the ability to add some basic datasets, while Investor Pro costs $125 per month and is aimed at an institutional audience─such as sales, risk and compliance professionals who don't necessarily need
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming