The service, which will launch today Nov.7 to coincide with Twitter's initial public offering, is available via the vendor's real-time market data and trading terminal, and is also freely available on the web for use on desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
Initially, the wires focus on a selection of sectors including global macro trends, commodities, economists, the sell side, the buy side, technical analysis and fisheries, though users are invited to request new wires, which Infront will add
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit