The dataset, which covers a range of asset classe,s including interest rates, credit, fixed income, foreign exchange, energy and money markets, went live on the Consolidated Feed last week, and will enable Interactive Data to broaden its offering beyond listed equities and futures, officials say.
Icap Information Services will deliver the content to the vendor via a real-time feed that updates when new data is available, says Michael Schwartz, senior project manager at Interactive Data. "It's re
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II