Feldstein has spent the last six years as an independent consultant─including consulting work at Barclays Capital and Thomson Reuters─prior to which he was assistant vice president of market data sourcing at Credit Suisse.
Before joining the bank in 2005, he was a market data specialist at Alliance Capital, prior to which he was a market data analyst at Morgan Stanley and a market data business analyst at Perot Systems.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp