Tradier, which chief executive Dan Raju─former chief information officer of online broker TradeKing and head of global technology infrastructure and operations at the Associated Press─launched last summer (IMD, June 17, 2013), provides a cloud-based "broker-in-a-box" platform for retail brokers seeking a combination of infrastructure and supporting applications.
"We want to use this round of financing to enhance our API to be able to offer products to a much larger number of adopters, and to all
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act