The new office in Zurich will provide local support expertise for Swiss firms, and will be headed by Citihub partner Ian O'Hara, a 10-year veteran of the firm, who has relocated from the United Arab Emirates, where he most recently served as head of Citihub's business in the Middle East and Africa.
In addition to O'Hara, the Zurich office will house three other associates as well as associate partner Phillip McMahon, who recently joined the firm from Barclays, where he was head of information se
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent