The company, which was created in November 2013, enables users-including banks, brokers, asset managers, treasury managers, stock exchanges, fund administrators, custodians and clearinghouses-to research available market data services using criteria such as data type, asset classes and data venue, says Diliger chief executive Christian Bower.
"People came to us and said, ‘We're dissatisfied with the service we are getting, either because the answers are incomplete or because they are not availab
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse