At Interactive Data, Black is responsible for driving infrastructure innovation to differentiate the vendor's product features, increasing platform scalability, creating a network strategy, ensuring that enhancements benefit clients, and building a "world-class" infrastructure and team.
Black joined the vendor from Goldman Sachs, where he was managing director and global head of infrastructure engineering and datacenters─responsible for the bank's networks, operating systems, storage, systems
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground