Doctoroff, who served as Bloomberg's deputy for economic development and rebuilding for a six years while Bloomberg was Mayor of New York, joined the vendor in 2008 as president and became CEO in 2011.
Earlier in his career, he served as managing partner at Oak Hill Capital Partners and a vice president at Lehman Brothers. Doctoroff, who is widely credited with transforming Bloomberg into a more open and transparent company and culture, says that he decided to step aside as Bloomberg again becam
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II