The office is located in the AXA Tower in the city's business district, and will be headed by Mark Loader, managing director of ITRS in Asia-Pacific.
"This office will allow us to be more connected to our clients here in Singapore, and support both local and international requirements in a more timely and efficient manner," Loader says in a statement.
The Singapore office complements the company's existing operations in Hong Kong and the Philippines.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse