The vendor is currently developing sell-side estimates for a range of company operating metrics─such as same-store sales, passenger revenue miles for airlines, and backlogs for homebuilders─which will be added to its Earnings Estimates and Earnings Surprises databases.
"Operating metrics for companies are non-financial metrics that actually move stock prices. That also includes revenue segments, so breaking a company's revenue down to specific products like iPhones, iPads and Macs for Apple, and
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech