Exegy first launched TAP in January to provide customers with a way to quickly deploy data and trading applications in globally distributed datacenters (IMD, Jan. 13), such as firms needing to deploy a small number of applications or feeds in smaller datacenter locations, who therefore only need a lightweight version of the vendor’s existing appliance products.
While the old version of the platform can process direct feeds, the new version has built-in connectivity to the vendor’s Exegy Data Fee
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act