CFN will provide full-depth eSpeed data in the bond market's native data format, eliminating any latency caused by performing data processing and normalization that latency sensitive trading firm clients might then have to spend more time undoing to transform the data into their proprietary data formats.
"We are really focused right now on building this global native format feed machine. We're moving the processing of data from the distribution point to the point of consumption... because high-f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II