The deal, which is expected to close in January, will enable IPC to "capitalize on its growth opportunities," company officials say in a statement.
IPC was advised by Evercore and Goldman Sachs, while Centerbridge was advised by Barclays and Credit Suisse Securities, which are also providing debt financing for the deal.
Silver Lake acquired IPC for $800 million in 2006 (Sell-Side Technology, Aug. 7, 2006).
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy