Miller was previously global chief operating officer of Bloomberg's Enterprise Products and Solutions Group, responsible for strategy and day-to-day management of the group, with executive responsibility for enterprise accounts, having spent 17 years in senior sales roles at the vendor in London and New York.
Before joining Bloomberg, Miller worked in fixed income sales at Bank of Montreal.
In his new role, Miller reports to FactSet president Philip Snow.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act