YCharts added funds data to its platform last October (IMD, May 1, 2014), and now covers more than 40,000 mutual funds, closed-end funds and exchange-traded funds. "We already had plans for a screener when we launched the mutual fund quote data," says YCharts chief executive Shawn Carpenter, adding that client feedback after the data first went live confirmed that a screener was one of the most important capabilities demanded by clients.
The screener─which was rolled out on Jan. 15─allows client
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp