Pent first joined the vendor in 2013 as an independent consultant before being promoted to managing director of global product delivery six months later.
Prior to Confluence, he spent nine years at JP Morgan Chase in various executive director roles, including as executive director of technology for electronic funds services.
Based in London, Pent reports to Confluence chairman, president and chief executive Mark Evans.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership