The new facility becomes ITRS' third R&D center, in addition to locations in Manila and London.
"To grow and develop our product offerings, we need to be able to tap into the best technology brains in the industry. This is what Malaga offers. We're in the middle of Spain's Silicon Valley, with Oracle, IBM, and Ericsson as our neighbors.... We've got some exciting plans for 2015 and we will be joining forces with the local universities to further support our product developments," says ITRS chief
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership