Moscow Exchange officials say that the majority of data in the system─such as current open interest and balances─is correct, and that trading continued interrupted, but that fields including open interest at the start of the trading session, and the number of contracts bought and sold were incorrect.
Officials say the exchange will correct the erroneous data following the end of its main clearing session.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit