The move consolidates Options' two existing London offices into one larger space in the Victoria area of central London that can accommodate more than 100 staff.
The new location will accommodate growing staff numbers while ensuring staff remain close their central London clients, and will complement existing office locations in New York, Chicago, Hong Kong and Singapore.
"2015 has seen Options add a number of high-profile customer acquisitions to our already sizeable portfolio of clients in cen
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership