The partnership with the Turkish exchange, which will increases BSO's network to more than 70 PoPs worldwide, will be of particular significance to its high-frequency trading customers looking to co-locate at the exchange, or for those searching for a direct route to the region, BSO officials say.
The new PoP allows customers to leverage the Borsa İstanbul PoP as a new route to other locations worldwide, as well as strengthening the exchange's own proposition. For example, BSO says it offers the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse