To date, West Highland has focused its sales efforts on large investment banks and hedge funds in New York, and other US hubs, including Chicago and Boston. However, the vendor is now targeting its range of bespoke products and services at firms based in London.
The effort will be led by Jim Maclay, who rejoined West Highland in June as senior vice president and head of sales.
"For our US customers, we monitor market data infrastructures, carry out upgrades and integrate new sources, but they ar
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse