Previously, Wall Street Horizon provided its data via a machine-readable news feed, but the new online database allows users to search more than 25 different corporate event types on a ticker-by-ticker basis, or to create and search across an unlimited number of custom portfolio watchlists.
The Enchilada portal consolidates volatility events─including earnings dates, dividend dates, options expiration dates, stock splits, spinoffs, secondary offerings and a wide range of investor-related confere
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership