A spokesperson for Rival Systems says Cardinal Capital is taking a feed from CME via an unnamed third-party hosting provider to source data into the platform.
"When it comes to market making in listed options, speed is very important, and Rival has proven to be the best. It's faster and better at managing vast amounts of data than any other system we've seen on the market. If your system isn't fast enough and market conditions quickly change, your quotes could be stale and you could be exposed t
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership