Effective Jan. 1, 2016, ICE will increase the monthly fees for its ICE Endex, ICE Futures Europe-Commodities, ICE Futures Europe-Financials, and ICE Futures US market data feeds by 15 percent each from $95 per user to $110.
The ICE Endex feed covers European gas spreads, power futures, gas spot spreads and natural gas; the ICE Futures Europe-Commodities feed covers Brent crude oil futures, coal, emissions, gas oil futures, London softs and UK natural gas futures; the ICE Futures Europe-Financia
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit