The reorganization will see the vendor shift management of regional and country-based groups into a new central management structure comprising three function-based groups—sales operations, data operations, and product management and strategy—that will enable a “streamlined decision-making process and ultimately a streamlined product portfolio that can help serve customers globally,” officials say.
The changes are the brainchild of Robert Jeanbart, chief executive of the group’s SIX Financial In
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse