The IPC Financial Markets Network includes the vendor's Connexus financial extranet and Direct Connect data services, as well as its trader telephony products and services. The network connects 5,000 market participant locations and trading centers in more than 700 cities in nearly 60 countries. Adding BOX is part of the vendor's strategy to build out its derivatives trading marketplace, says Ganesh Iyer, director of global product marketing at IPC, which has added the Chicago Board Options Exch
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II