For some, 2015 was a year of constant challenges. For others, it was a year of opportunity. But however you interpreted and reacted to the year's trials an tribulations, the key events and market forces were the same for all: increased fees from exchanges and vendors, a record-breaking year of M&A activity, the race to harness more analytics, the rise of startup messaging platform Symphony, continued regulatory pressure, and the application of new techniques to broader asset classes, among other
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers