By integrating Xignite's market data APIs, SoundHound will enable developers to create applications that allow end users to search for real-time and historical stock quotes by asking for a quote on a company ticker, or by asking complex questions, such as "What was the stock price of Apple and Google on Dec. 1 last year?"
"Real-time market data is now consumed by professionals and average consumers on billions of devices worldwide. We are excited to see the first voice-enabled products that will
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II