Under the deal, Bloomberg will take over BarCap's portfolio analytics, risk and attribution models and portfolio construction tools, as well as its family of cross-asset benchmark strategy indexes, including the Barclays Aggregate Bond Indexes. Officials say the acquisition will extend Bloomberg's existing investments in indexes, including its Bloomberg Commodity Index and Bloomberg AusBond Indexes, both acquired from UBS.
Under the terms of the deal, the indexes will carry Bloomberg and Barclay
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse