QuantumKDB was founded in 2011 by Kieran Lucid, a former Kdb+ engineer at First Derivatives, and now employs 15 consultants with Kx technology experience. The deal is worth up to £2.2 million, comprising £600,000 in cash, £1.1 million from the issue of new shares, and up to £500,000 based on achieving certain targets one year after the acquisition.
"We are experiencing increasing demand for Kx skills from existing and potential customers and the acquisition of Quantum will add to our existing ca
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit