However, an ICE-LSE takeover would reunite FTSE with Interactive Data under common ownership: Before FTSE's sale to the LSE and Interactive Data's sale to private equity firms Warburg Pincus and Silver Lake Partners in 2010 (and re-sale to ICE last year), both were owned by publisher Pearson, which some sources say missed an opportunity to create closer ties between the index company and data provider.
In a statement released today, March 1, ICE officials said the exchange has not yet made any f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act