The funding round was led by Citigroup─along with existing Series B investors, including IA Ventures managing partner Roger Ehrenberg and Data Explorers and Credit Benchmark co-founder Mark Faulkner─which has also become a client of Selerity, integrating Context into the bank's Velocity institutional client platform.
The vendor declines to comment in detail about the funding, but Selerity founder and chief executive Ryan Terpstra says the investment will allow the vendor to expand the amount and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming