The MSX platform aggregates a range of trade-related datasets—including market data feeds, negotiation data, client data, instrument data and order books—to produce analytics on client trading flows, such as product, instrument and trading venue, to allow banks to monitor client trading behavior in real time.
The vendor already covers fixed income, but is planning to add support for FX spot forwards, non-deliverable forwards, and swaps by the end of April, and FX options at a later date.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv