The MSX platform aggregates a range of trade-related datasets—including market data feeds, negotiation data, client data, instrument data and order books—to produce analytics on client trading flows, such as product, instrument and trading venue, to allow banks to monitor client trading behavior in real time.
The vendor already covers fixed income, but is planning to add support for FX spot forwards, non-deliverable forwards, and swaps by the end of April, and FX options at a later date.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees