Clarke joins Broadridge from asset manager BlackRock, where she was global head of market intelligence for corporate strategy, prior to which she was head of information research at Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, and also served as a senior researcher at Mercury Asset Management.
In her new role, Clarke will initially be responsible for expanding the content and coverage of its FundFile and SalesWatch analytics tools that track domestic and cross-border mutual fund and exchange-traded fund f
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won