"Our research suggests that there is a high correlation between the price movements in stocks and SMA's data. Investors could potentially use these benchmarks to build strategies to enhance risk-adjusted returns in a portfolio," says William Speth, vice president of research and product development at CBOE, in a statement.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank