Empirasign began talking to the vendors in March and April, and made the evaluated prices available as a “soft launch” on Empirasign’s website in early May, before starting to actively promote the service around the middle of last month. Users will see an icon for each vendor next to any bond in a dealer bid list or if they search for a specific bond.
“If you don’t think the price talk is accurate, you can click those icons and get a ‘second opinion’,” says Empirasign founder and president Adam
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy