Quandl will make the data available via three types of reports─hourly, daily, and monthly, containing trade volume in numbers and US dollar value, aggregated by instrument (spot, swap or forward) and currency pair. The hourly report contains hourly aggregated volume data, but is distributed daily.
"For short-term traders, one of the biggest challenges is figuring out what's a trend and what isn't. Volume confirms price movements: if the price goes up and the volume also increases, that's probabl
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership