Once the acquisition is complete, CFRA will employ more than 65 research professionals in New York, Washington DC, Denver, London, Hong Kong, and Kuala Lumpur, and will offer fundamental equity analysis, forensic accounting research, quantitative research, legal analysis, ETF, mutual fund and fixed income research covering 17,000 companies worldwide, and industry surveys for wealth advisors and institutional investors.
"The combination of S&P Global Market Intelligence's broad equity and fund r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit